In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Strong, a Mussul Unsquit village

A Legacy of Woods and Waters

Online Items

Map of Strong, ca. 1861

Map of Strong, ca. 1861

Item 62831 info
Strong Historical Society

This map shows the boundaries and lots as laid-out when Strong was incorporated in 1801. Early property owners have, at some time, been written on it. The eastern boundary changed when the area known as East Strong, consisting of Lots 1-12 in 3rd Range and Lots 1-14 in the 4th Range, was annexed to New Vineyard in 1861. That boundary was highlighted with a faint blue line.


Item 32 of 166