In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Strong, a Mussul Unsquit village

A Legacy of Woods and Waters

Online Items

Methodist Episcopal Church, Strong, ca. 1905

Methodist Episcopal Church, Strong, ca. 1905

Item 58469 info
Strong Historical Society

This church was dedicated on Christmas Day 1835, but the tower was not added until 1884. The bell was donated by Washington Libby, Esq. of Chicago, Illinois. The clock was donated after 1910 by Cora A. Worthley.


Item 17 of 166